If you’re in the process of choosing a software development company or team, you have to make sure they have a working methodology.
The reason is simple: a poorly optimised process will be a waste of time and money. However, keep in mind that each developer, agency or team has its approach.
In this article, we explain what the software development process of Yeeply is in case you’re considering to work with us. Keep reading!
First things first: what is Yeeply?
Yeeply is a platform to find certified teams and professionals for your digital projects. It works like a marketplace, where we connect you with the right experts to outsource your software development necessities.
Our years of experience combined with our AI-based algorithm enable us to select the best team with the appropriate skills and required expertise. To guarantee maximum quality, we only work with hand-picked experts who have passed our certification process.
Due to the delocalisation of resources, we can adapt prices to the maximum and offer competitive prices. Do you want to know more about our software development process? Keep reading!
Yeeply is a platform to find certified teams & professionals for your digital projects
Step 1: Share your idea with us
To make the perfect match, we first need some information about the software development project you want to carry out.
Don’t worry, it won’t take much time to fill out the questions. We’ll only ask for the basic information of your project and when getting in touch with you we’ll talk about the details. Just tell us the following:
- The type of project you have. Think of app/ web development, design, marketing etc.
- The type of service you need. For example the creation of an Android app, e-commerce website, UX/UI, App Store Optimisation (ASO) etc.
- Name of your project, functionalities and technologies. For example the name of your app, the functionalities you want it to have and the implementation of a specific technology like AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- Your contact details. This way we can send you an email or give you a phone call to talk about your project.
If you already know what you’re looking for… tell us here!
Step 2: We find you your dream team
Based on the information you’ve given us, our algorithm takes care of finding the team that fits your requirements. We’ve been optimising this matching process for many years to reduce time and avoid unnecessary costs.
We also take into account additional information that you’ve provided us, such as:
- your budget for turning your project into reality;
- the deadline for your project.
Our team will contact you in case they need extra information to assign you a team. We do this to make sure we’ll forward you proposals that are adapted to your needs.
Only 1% of the professionals that want to join Yeeply, pass the certification process
Step 3: Receive one or more quotes
Based on your preferences, you’ll receive one or more proposals. After we’ve assigned you a team, you have time to talk with them and clarify possible doubts. When you’re on the same page, you’ll receive your quote(s).
What happens next?
- If the proposal is what you were hoping for… you can accept it and the team will start working on your project.
- If you want to make some adjustments…just contact the team and tell them what you’d like to change to accept it.
- If you’d like to have more options… you’ll only have to ask. Your wish is our command! If you want to compare quotes we can assign you more teams. Remember: until you make a final decision, there are no strings attached.
- If you want to check out other providers… that’s not a problem. Feel free to explore other possibilities, just keep us updated.
Do you want a price estimate of your project? Calculate it here!
Step 4: We start working on your project
Once you accept the proposal, the development process starts. You can continue communicating with your team through the channel of preference: phone, email, Skype, the Yeeply platform or other project management tools.
When you get to this point, you’ll notice there are many software development methodologies. But don’t worry, your team of experts will take care of choosing the right one.
You might be interested | What is a Scrum Master and How to Become One?
Step 5: Anything else we can help you with?
It’s possible that besides software development support you also need marketing, design or another type of service. Or you might have other digital projects planned for the future.
Whatever your case is, you can count on us! Thanks to our global network of certified professionals, you can carry out multiple projects at the same time. Rely on us to turn your ideas into reality, trusting on only the best experts..
You might be interested | Why you need a Digital Partner for your Business
Now that you’re familiar with our software development process, shall we get started with your project? Tell us what you have in mind and we’ll find you your dream team.