Our clients trust us
We match companies like yours with the top-notch remote tech talent. Bundling forces to carry out innovative and challenging digital projects on a global scale.
Big tech companies trust our talent…
Our teams offer technological solutions for companies and startups from all industries.
…as well as startups and SMEs
Our professionals adapt their services to any type of company, regardless of its size.
Our clients are doing amazing things
In collaboration with LaLiga—the official football league in Spain—we created a mobile game for its fans. The app turns fanatics into online football managers by setting up teams, buying/selling players and competing against their friends in a virtual league.
Download the eBook to find out more.
We helped the largest community of investors and startups in Spain to create a premium online investment platform. Through the app, users can co-invest in promising startups and create a diversified, qualitative portfolio.
We bundled our forces to create an exclusive real estate platform—to find apartments and rooms in NYC. Renting a place in your favourite Brooklyn neighbourhood has never been easier with the support of Brooklyn Group and its agents.
This fintech portal allows you to compare and choose between financial services. Its objective was to create an objective comparator that would clearly list the conditions of each service and recommend the best one according to the user’s profile.
Download the eBook to find out more.
We’ve collaborated with Clonia to build an online store to sell their unique and fashionable jewellery. The brand stands for high quality, customisability and a keen eye for detail. Values we were able to transfer into the design and usability of the online shop.
Ready to outsource your first project?
Discover more about our clients
1. Types of companies that Yeeply works with
Yeeply is a platform that allows you to subcontract the best tech talent worldwide, on your terms. That is exactly why it is an outsourcing option that adapts to the needs of many enterprises.
To date, companies of all sizes—from entrepreneurs with an idea to multinational—have entrusted more than 2,000 projects to Yeeply. There is a big chance that we have already worked with a business similar to yours. This means that we will understand and, above all, be able to meet your expectations.
These are the types of enterprises that rely on Yeeply.
Especially if their business revolves around a tech product or service, they are less hesitant to work remotely with outsourced teams. This way of collaborating, usually with agile methodologies, is part of the philosophy of startups.
That is why at Yeeply we have supported many businesses in their early stages.
The benefits of Yeeply for startups
- Get support from the beginning of your project. If you are a startup, maybe you are still working on the definition of your product/service. At Yeeply, we have Design Thinking experts to help you out with this.
- Your idea is safe. Our confidentiality policy protects all the information you share with us and our team(s).
- Find a team that matches your budget. Outsourcing services to teams abroad—with whom we have a solid relationship—allows us to offer you competitive prices. This makes it affordable, even for young companies.
Do you work for a small or medium-sized company? If the answer is yes and you are also the person responsible for finding a tech partner, we can help you.
At Yeeply we know how important it is for SMEs to get it right when it comes to outsourcing. That is why on our platform you will only find certified professionals, a guarantee of quality.
The benefits of Yeeply for SMEs
- We guide you towards the best decision. It is normal that you have doubts about the technical aspects of your project. Do not worry. We will advise you to choose the most adequate digital solution or technology.
- Work with true experts. From all the professionals on our platform, we will suggest a team with experience in projects similar to yours.
- Transparency assured. From the start, you can communicate directly with your team through your preferred channel. Yeeply also offers convenient communication tools on the platform, like a chat function.
Marketing or development agencies do not always have all the profiles in-house who are required for a specific project. Or sometimes they need external support to deal with a work overload.
On these occasions, outsourcing on a one-off basis is much more cost-effective than hiring new staff. That is one of the reasons why many agencies partner up with Yeeply.
The benefits of Yeeply for agencies
- Find professionals with any profile. Developers, marketers, graphic designers etc. No matter what digital discipline you need support in, you can find them on our platform.
- Choose from several custom proposals. Receive various offers and choose the one that suits you best.
- Control your spending. Switch resources on and off according to your needs. Reduce your expenses in a flexible way.
1.4 Large corporations
Trust, quality, innovation… These are some of the fundamental values that large companies demand from Yeeply when they start working with us.
Thanks to the long-term commitments to our clients and our high-quality standards for our teams, Yeeply has become a valid outsourcing option for large corporations such as Coca-Cola and LaLiga. These are some of the reasons why they decided to work with us.
The benefits of Yeeply for large corporations
- Save time and focus on what is important. Do not waste a minute validating professionals: we take care of choosing the best talent so you can focus on what truly matters.
- Long-term support, from A to Z. Choose us as your tech partner to find the professionals you need for current and future projects.
- Flexible hiring. Switch resources on and off depending on your needs. It is the best way to get the most out of your investment.
If you are part of a large enterprise, you might be interested in our Yeeply Enterprise 360° consultancy service.
This is an exclusive service to tackle complex digital transformation projects—uniting business experience and digital knowledge to obtain the best results. This allows us to transform the way companies work and how they serve their customers. On top of that, we’re great at coming up with creative solutions to your problems.
Our goal is to help you succeed in the digital era by:
- Sharing our experience and know-how. For years, we have helped many companies to modernise their business processes. This has resulted in successful collaborations with major brands worldwide.
- Providing personalised support. We advise and assist you throughout the entire process. Besides providing you with a roadmap, we also help you make the best decisions for your business.
- Connecting you with industry experts. Depending on the services you need, we select the best experts to form the ideal team to support you. Bringing the right people together is the key to success.
- Offering security and guarantee. We strive for a smooth transition with minimal risks and business disruption. A seamless digital process, managed by us.
2. Companies that trust in Yeeply
On this page, we have already shown you some of the companies that have chosen Yeeply as a platform to outsource their projects. Brands such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Repsol or StartupXplore have trusted in our experts. We would like to take this opportunity to share two success stories with you.
2.1 LaLiga: the leading fantasy football game in Spain
When LaLiga decided to develop the official “LaLiga Fantasy” game, it was clear that they needed a top-notch team to create it. One that could guarantee a high-quality design, a real-time scoring system and a crowd-proof service. With our help, they found that team.
- The first version was a minimum viable product (MVP), developed with a team of developers specialised in games and Unity 3D technology.
- For the second version, LaLiga worked with three teams in parallel: a design team, a native app development team and a web development team.
- Even when it was finished, LaLiga kept working on an evolutionary design to further improve the leading fantasy game in Spain.
If you want to know more about this project, you can download the success story here.
In this eBook you will discover:
- The initial objectives of LaLiga Fantasy
- The different phases of the development process
- The selection process of the required professionals
- The achieved results after its launch
2.2 Credexia: design and development of a FinTech project
Credexia is a startup that was looking for technological support for its concept of a platform for comparing financial products. We helped them to get the project up and running by finding them the required profiles that fit their budget and were able to guide them all the way.
- They started by collaborating with a Design Thinking team that helped them to successfully define their business idea.
- Then, they started working on the design and development of the platform in parallel, which allowed them to meet their deadlines.
- They also worked with a marketing team to rank the platform in search engines for important keywords (SEO).
- Once the platform was launched, the company continued to work with us (on an hourly basis) for its continuous evolution.
Want to know more about this project? You can download the success story with all the details here.
In this eBook you will discover:
- How to apply a Design Thinking process to define a product.
- What digital profiles were needed to create this fintech product.
- What Credexia needed and what solution Yeeply provided.
However, every project we help to carry out is unique, just like our clients. Like mentioned before, we work with all kinds of companies—from startups to SMEs, large enterprises, agencies and more. The core business, size of the company or sector does not matter. As long as the client has a serious project and the funding available to carry it out, we can start working together.
3. Pricing of projects carried out with Yeeply
There is a reason why you will not find a pricing page on our website: the cost of a project depends on too many factors. Think about the goal of your project, the services you need to outsource, the required profiles, your budget, deadlines etc. And these are just a few examples.
This does not mean that we cannot provide you with an indication of the cost of outsourcing your project. We only ask you to share some information with us first, via this form. Remember, this is 100% confidential and obligation-free.
Once you have done this, we will find a team that suits your needs and they will be the ones to provide you with a personalised quote through our platform. Your project is unique and so will be the quote we offer you.
However, it is important to remember that requesting a quote is obligation-free. If the proposal that you receive from a team meets your needs, you can accept it and the team will start working on your project right away. If not, you can always reject it and request another quote from a different team. However, you can also choose to receive two or three proposals from the start, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
4. Additional benefits for clients
As you have already read above, we are committed to our clients in the long term because we want to be their tech partner for present and future projects.
That is why finding you the perfect team is not enough for us. We support our clients in every phase of a project and try to address all their concerns. These are just some of the additional benefits that have earned our clients’ trust.
Yeeply is a marketplace that acts as an intermediary but, in our case, this does not mean that we do not offer you any guarantee.
We offer our clients a six-month guarantee for their projects. What does this mean? It means that if during this period any error or technical incident arises we will take care of solving it, as long as it is related to functionalities stated in the contract.
Despite this, the degree of satisfaction of our clients is very high. We have met the expectations of 94% of the companies that have entrusted us with their projects in recent years. For this reason, you may not need to resort to this guarantee.
4.2 Non-disclosure agreement
In either case, with Yeeply you can rest assured. As mentioned above, all the information you share with us and our teams is subject to our confidentiality policy.
A non-disclosure agreement can be provided upon request, giving you maximum guarantees.
4.3 Support and consultancy
We have worked on hundreds of projects. This has made us real experts in the tech industry and, of course, we want to put all this know-how at your disposal.
Once you have published your project on Yeeply, someone from our team will contact you to discuss your project. From our experience, we will advise you to solve any doubts and guide you towards the implementation of your project.
For example, if you have a software development project, perhaps you have doubts about which technology suits you best; which technical profiles you should hire; or what the deadlines and phases of your project are. At Yeeply, we also offer consultancy services for companies pursuing their digital transformation. We make sure to identify the areas of the company that can be digitalised and propose a plan of action.
If you have questions and want to talk to our experts, you can start by publishing your project on our platform. We will contact you soon to get started!