Yeeply Mobile, S.L. (hereinafter referred to collectively and interchangeably as “Yeeply”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”) is a company whose aim is to search for and select the most suitable services professional or supplier to develop the specific projects requested by its clients.Yeeply Mobile, S.L. (hereinafter referred to collectively and interchangeably as “Yeeply”, “Us”, “Our” or “We”) is a company whose aim is to search for and select the most suitable services professional or supplier to develop the specific projects requested by its clients.
We consider of importance the privacy of individuals and of visitors to our website www.yeeply.com(hereinafter referred to as the “website”), as well as of any other persons who provide us with information by way of the same and whose information is processed by Yeeply as part of the provision of services (hereinafter jointly referred to as “You” or the “User” and in the plural as “You” and the “Users”). In this regard, Yeeply promises to process your data in accordance with personal data protection regulations in force at any time. Specifically, Yeeply will confirm with the premises set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Organic Law 3/2019 of 5 December on data protection and the guarantee of digital rights, as well as any other correlating applicable regulations in force.
In any event, the user is the sole party responsible for the information provided on the website and if in the future Yeeply wishes to use it for purposes other than those referred to above, we will inform you of these new purposes and request your consent (where required).
1. Who is responsible for processing data?
Contact details of the person responsible for processing data: Yeeply Mobile, S.L., with NIF no. B98487333 and domiciled at C/ Melissa 45, Bloque 5, 36ª, Paterna, Valencia 46980 (Spain) with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are users’ data protection rights?
Users can request to exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data: You can ask Yeeply if it is processing your data and, if the answer is in the affirmative, access your data.
- The right to request corrections if the data is inaccurate, or to add information to incomplete data that is in our possession.
- The right to request the deletion of your data.
- The right to request the restriction of processing of your data: In this case, we will only retain your data in order to submit or defend against claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of personal data: Yeeply will desist from processing personal data, except if they must continue to be processed for legitimate purposes or to submit or defend against possible claims.
- The right to data portability: If the user wants their data to be processed by another person responsible for processing data, Yeeply will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new person responsible for processing data.
- The right not to be the object of a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data.
If the user has given their consent for some specific purpose, they will be able to withdraw this consent whenever they wish without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal of the same.
3. How can I submit a claim to the Spanish data protection agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos)?
The holder of data can use the templates and forms on the rights referred to in the previous point by going to the official Agencia Española de Protección de Datos website (http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/ejercicio_derechos/index-ides-idphp.php).
Filing a complaint before the supervisory authority: If you believe that Yeeply is handling your personal data in an inappropriate manner, you may submit a complaint to Yeeply or to the relevant supervisory authority. In Spain, write to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
4. When do we collect personal data on you, and what type of data?
If you provide us with your personal data, Yeeply will be able to access the data that appear on each of the forms that you complete or provide to us in the various e-mail accounts provided by Yeeply for you to contact us.
5. How do we use personal user data?
Yeeply informs the users affected that the personal data they provide to us and which we collect will be processed under the responsibility of Yeeply and will be used to:
- Answer queries or requests for information made by users of the website;
- Provide our services, in accordance with the conditions established between Yeeply and users of the website;
- If you have ticked the appropriate box for these purposes, keep you informed via notifications/newsletters sent via e-mail and/or other electronic media. In the main, these notifications/newsletters will provide information on our services and activities, projects, updates and new characteristics and functions of our website.
- If you send us your curriculum vitae, to manage our personal selection process based on the personal data you have provided us.
- Use them for any other purpose required or permitted by applicable legislation, or for which you have given your consent.
6. Why do we process your personal data?
Yeeply can process your personal data on the basis of any of the following legal grounds: (a) Legitimate commercial purposes; (b) when you have given your consent; (c) when it is necessary in order for Yeeply to meet its legal obligations; and (d) as and when required for the fulfilment of a contract to which you are a party.
7. Who will be able to access your personal data?
Depending on the purposes for which your data have been collected, your personal data can be accessed by the following persons:
- Authorised Yeeply personnel or representatives acting on behalf of Yeeply, subject to applicable data protection laws;
- Regulatory authorities and other third parties, in accordance with applicable laws;
- Third parties (suppliers of services who process information such as the person responsible for processing data, acting on the instructions of Yeeply). The above applies only once the measures necessary to ensure that we can share this information in accordance with applicable data protection laws have been implemented.
Yeeply will provide your data to third parties in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in each case.
In addition, in certain cases and provided that we have been given your prior and specific consent, Yeeply informs you that your data may be communicated to the other companies in its group for the purposes determined in each case. They will also be provided to financial and/or lending institutions with which Yeeply has an agreement to obtain mortgages for Yeeply clients under advantageous conditions.
8. Where are your personal data processed?
Yeeply will not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If such transfers take place, Yeeply will transfer data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Irrespective of where your personal data are collected or processed, Yeeply oversees and guarantees that service suppliers maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information.
For more information on the use of contract templates by Yeeply, contact us at email@example.com.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented the necessary technical measures to protect your data and information from accidental loss and unauthorised access, disclosure and use. However, despite the careful implementation of such measures the user must be aware that security measures are not impregnable. Yeeply is not liable for actions by third parties that access said data and information by contravening these measures.
10. How long will we keep your personal data?
The judgement we use for this purpose is determined by:
- The purpose of the collected data and the achievement of said purpose.
- The reasons for which they are collected, e.g. in the event of consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- As a general rule, the personal data of candidates in selection processes (CVs) are retained for a maximum of twelve (12) months from the end of each selection process, unless the interested party renews the authorisation they have given so that we can retain them for a longer period.
- Storage periods stipulated in contractual and legal requirements.
It should be remembered that in some cases, Yeeply is required to retain certain information about you.
Yeeply personnel who are in any way involved in the services rendered to the user must not disclose or use any information to which they have had access. In any event, the information supplied by the user will be deemed confidential and cannot be used for purposes other than those related to the handling of their requests and services contracted to Yeeply, where appropriate. In this respect, we promise not to disclose or divulge user information.
12. Direct marketing
We will not use the personal data of users for direct marketing purposes without their prior express consent.
If at any time you decide not to receive marketing or promotional material from Yeeply, you can opt out of direct marketing campaigns at no cost and without providing any reason and stop the use of your personal data for said purposes in future by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “opt-out” button in the subject line of the e-mail. You can also follow the opt-out procedure provided in any promotional e-mail received from Yeeply.
It should be remembered that even if you decide not to subscribe to or decide to opt out of receiving promotional e-mails and newsletters, we may still need to contact you with important information of a non-marketing nature, such as information on problem resolution and the detection and prevention of errors.
13. Automated decision-making
We will not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling unless you have expressly authorised us to do so. In this case, we will inform you of the approach used to reach the decision and of the meaning and expected consequences of said processing of your personal data for you.
14. Links to other websites
Last updated: June 2019